Stark Tower is a Building. It is a high-tech skyscraper with all the technology and creature comforts a billionaire playboy super hero could ask for. When fully upgraded, it features a holographic interface with J.A.R.V.I.S., a platform perfect for villainous monologue delivery, and a rooftop hot tub. Stark Tower takes up 3 x 5 (15) plots.
- Stage 1 - Stage 1 of Stark Tower is the basic tower.
- Unlocks at: Level 1/Tutorial
- Quest: Tutorial
- Cost: Free
- Time: 3s
- New Action Areas: Holo Display, Inside
- Stage 2 - Stage 2 of Stark Tower adds J.A.R.V.I.S.'s screen.
- Unlocks at: Level 3
- Quest: Avengers Assemble!, Pt. 2
- Cost: 273 Credits
- Time: 10m
- New Action Areas: J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 of Stark Tower adds the Stark Initiative (a hot tub) as an action area.
- Unlocks at: Level 11
- Quest: Stark Initiative, Pt. 1
- Cost: 1,112 Credits
- Time: 12h
- New Action Areas: Stark Initiative
Action Areas Edit
As you upgrade Stark Tower, you add to the available action areas.
- Holo Display - the platform on the second floor of the Tower. The generic action for this location is the character interacting with a holo screen at this location, but certain actions (like Loki's Plot Domination) simply use the area as a platform. One character allowed at a time.
- Inside - the character disappears inside Stark Tower. The doors stay open and shine from inside to indicate it is in use. No limit on characters.
- J.A.R.V.I.S. - J.A.R.V.I.S.'s station is a screen to the left of the doors on the second floor of Stark Tower, available after upgrading to Stark Tower Stage 2. The generic action for this location is the character nodding at the screen, which shows J.A.R.V.I.S.'s face when in use. One character allowed at a time.
- Outside - outside the building. This area currently is used by Hellcat, Iron Fist and Pepper Potts. No limit on characters.
- Stark Initiative - the hot tub at the top of Stark Tower, and the result of upgrading to Stage 3. Iron Man constantly seeks to cajole his fellow students into the hot tub. The generic action for this location is the characters seated so that only their heads pop out above the water. Multiple characters allowed at a time (at least 3).
Stark Tower allows various interactions for many characters.
Agent 13 Edit
- Access Intel - 3m, Holo Display
- Reminisce - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Black Cat Edit
- Investigate Oscorp - 3m, Holo Display
Black Knight Edit
- Discuss Camelot - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Practice Physics - 2m, Holo Display
Black Panther Edit
- Craft New Designs - 3m, Holo Display
- Match Wits - 15m, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Black Widow Edit
- Access Stark Tech - 45m, Inside
- Enter The Grid - 1h 30m, Holo Display (Requires Cutting Edge Widow outfit)
- Hack The System - 2m, Holo Display
Captain America Edit
- Iron Eagle - 4h (Requires Iron Captain America outfit)
Captain America 2099 Edit
- Use Future Tech - 5m, Holo Display
Captain Britain Edit
- Discuss Arthurian Legends - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Study Advanced Engineering - 3m, Holo Display
Crimson Dynamo Edit
- Question Tony's Butler - 4h
- Raid Cheese Fridge - 4h
- Study Stark Lineage - 3h, Holo Display
- Crack Passwords - 3m, Holo Display
- Locate Bloodstone Fragments - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Talk It Through - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Doctor Octopus Edit
- Explore Future Designs - 8h, Holo Display
- Outsmart Artificial Intelligence - 4h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Drax the Destroyer Edit
- Do Computing - 3m, Holo Display
- Recuperate - 2h, Stark Initiative
- Override J.A.R.V.I.S.! - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Discuss Resurrection - 8h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Mesmerize The Mortals - 2h, Stark Initiative
Foggy Nelson Edit
- Relax - 2h, Stark Initiative
- Discuss Nothingness - 15m, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Clean Your Hooves - 2h, Stark Initiative
Green Goblin Edit
- Try New Designs - 4h, Holo Display
- Bite the Bullet - 25m, Stark Initiative
- Wash Off - 25m, Stark Initiative
- Have a Snack - 1h 30m, outside
- RELAX MUSCLES! - 45m, Stark Initiative
Iron Fist Edit
- Find Your Center - 1h 30m, Outside
- Discuss Empathy - 8h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Iron Man Edit
- Do Super-Science - 3m, Holo Display
- Fit In - 4h, Inside (requires Hulkbuster outfit)
- Get Some Souvenirs - 3m, Holo Display (requires Intergalactic Iron Man outfit)
- Talk To J.A.R.V.I.S. - 2h, J.A.R.V.I.S. (30m with Business Time Tony outfit)
- Technical Difficulties - 6h, Holo Display (requires Original Iron Man outfit)
- Use Stark Initiative - 25m, Stark Initiative
- Make Some Improvements - 4h, Holo Display
- Refine Your A.I. - 4h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Test Your Inventions - 4h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Jessica Jones Edit
- Investigate Kingpin - 6h, Holo Display
- Stock Cheese Fridge - 4h, Inside
Kate Bishop Edit
- Drink All The Coffee - 2h, Inside
- Get Advice - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
The Lizard Edit
- Do Chemical Equationsss! - 3h, Holo Display
- Plot Domination - 8h (or 1h 59m with Frost Giant Loki outfit), Holo Display
Madame Hydra Edit
- Access Hydra Database - 3m, Holo Display
- Question Artificial Intelligence - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Mary Jane Edit
- Improve Armor Designs - 8h, Holo Display
Miles Morales Edit
- Practice Inventing - 1h 15m, Holo Display
Research Biology - 4h, Holo Display
- Challenge J.A.R.V.I.S. - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Manipulate Technology - 1h 15m, Holo Display
- Raise Core Temperature - 45m, Stark Initiative
Moon Girl Edit
- Test Theories - 6h, Holo Display
- Invent Spider-Slayers - 1h 15m, Holo Display
- Hunt for Thanos - 2m, Holo Display
- Nova Chill - 2h, Stark Initiative
Peggy Carter Edit
- Play War Games - 5m (Require Agent Peggy Carter outfit)
Pepper Potts Edit
- Put Out Tony's Fires - 1h, Outside
Phil Coulson Edit
- Listen to Stories - 2h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Rocket Raccoon Edit
- Talk Shop - 15m, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Discuss Past Adventures - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Do Detective Work - 4h, Holo Display
- Banter Battle! - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Invent Something - 3m, Holo Display
- See Who's Funnier - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Spider-Man 2099 Edit
- Denounce Megacorporations - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Use Outdated Technology - 4h, Holo Display
- Chat With J.A.R.V.I.S. - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Squirrel Girl Edit
- Use Tony's Computer - 1h 15m, Holo Display
- Play Nice - 6h, Holo Display
- Tell Alternative Facts - 2h 30m, J.A.R.V.I.S
Union Jack Edit
- Discuss the Invaders - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Study Satellite Photos - 3m, Holo Display
- Elevate Temperature - 45m, Stark Initiative
- Interface The System - 2m, Holo Display
- Explore the Multiverse - 3h, Holo Display
- Recalibrate - 3h, Stark Initiative
War Machine Edit
- Chill With Tony - 2h, Stark Initiative
- Gossip With J.A.R.V.I.S. - 15m, J.A.R.V.I.S.
Winter Soldier Edit
- Talk About Old Times - 1h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Revise Business Model - 4h, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Try Industrial Espionage - 4h, Holo display
- Stew in your Juices - 2h, Stark Initiative
- Tell Stories - 15m, J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Somewhere in Stark Tower, there is a fridge dedicated to nothing but cheese.
- Having a character use the Stark Initiative does not mean that they'll be dressed for the occasion; if you zoom in just right, you'll be able to see that the character models are still fully dressed in their costumes and armor under the water.
- There is currently a glitch where War Machine gets beheaded if he does his action Chill With Tony. His body rests against the sides of the tube, same as other characters, but his head is in the center of the tub.