"This will be my most magical performance yet..."
Master of illusion and perfectionist of the slight of hand, Mysterio, civilian name Quentin Beck, was first introduced as an antagonist, fighting with the Symbiotes. He could later be recruited to your academy after his defeat during the Spider-Man Event. His Recruitment Quest is Let's Make Some Magic! His Mission Board Quests can be found here.
Spider-Man Event Edit
- Complete End of Illusions! by Defeating Mysterio 3 times
- 20 Toxic Symbiote Samples
- 3 Magic Wands
- 5 Fog Machines
- 1,839 Klyntarites
- Upgrade Horizon Labs to Rank 2
- Defeat Silver Sable streak 7 to unlock Reality Heroic battles 2
- Get 24 star from Reality Heroic battles 2
Each time Mysterio is upgraded, his Power Level increases.
- Avengers Academy 2.0:
|2||Star of the Show||500 Credits, 10 Science Chemicals||Magic Show!, Pt. 3|
|3||Man of Mystery||1,000 Credits, 25 Science Chemicals||For My Next Trick..., Pt. 2|
|4||Malicious Magician||5,000 Credits, 50 Science Chemicals||Mysteriously Intelligent, Pt. 2|
|5||Hallucinogenic Hero||20,000 Credits, 100 Science Chemicals||Other Universes, Pt. 2|
- Avengers Academy 1.0:
|Rank||Spider-Man Event Act||Post Event|
|2||10 Speed Symbiote Samples, 1,598 Klyntarites||20 Spider Tokens|
|3||20 Speed Symbiote Samples, 2,159 Klyntarites, 12 Pocket Watches||30 Spider Tokens|
|4||25 Speed Symbiote Samples, 2,477 Klyntarites||40 Spider Tokens|
|5||30 Speed Symbiote Samples, 3,361 Klyntarites, 84 Spider Slayers||50 Spider Tokens|
Combat Attributes Edit
|Type||Class||Basic Attack||Special Attack||Ultimate 1||Passive||Ultimate 2|
Mysterio's Rank 1 outfit is a green and purple jacket with Mysterio symbol in it, purple hood with cape, yellow green glove, dark green jeans and clear green boots.
Mysterio's Rank 3 outfit is a smoke glass headgear and green lines shirt with green jacket and purple neck-wear with Mysterio medallion in it. He also has a yellow gloves with wrist-gear, green pants with yellow belt, and a yellow boots.
Mysterio's Rank 5 outfit is his modern Mysterio outfit.
Character Relationships Edit
Electro and Mysterio were both apart of the Sinister Six. Mysterio busted Electro out of jail to recruit him to work alongside the symbiotes.
Mysterio is voiced by Matthew Posner.
- "Abra Kadabra!"
- "Hold your applause."
- "It's... an illuuuusion!"
- "Now you see me. Now you don't!"
- "Now you see Spider-Man. Soon you won't."
- "Poof! And gone!"
- "Prepare yourself... for the magic of, Mysterio!"
- "Time for my grand entrance!"
- "To be, or not to be. That's....a dumb question."
- "Where do you keep... the window cleaner!?"
Gratitude Lines Edit
- "If you want something temporarily encased in concrete, I can make it happen!"
|Avert Your Eyes!||2m||Quad (lower right)||2|
|Learn New Tricks||2m||Timeless Archive (computer)||3|
|Plan the Grand Finale||20m||Maverick Dorm (chair)||1|
|Set the Scene||20m||The Daily Bugle (outside)||1|
|Fool the Intelligencia||1h||The Quinjet Hangar (Quinjet)||4|
|Study Great Magicians||1h||Timeless Archives (book)||2|
|Invent Spider Slayers||1h 15m||Stark Tower (holo display)||1|
|Now You See Me!||1h 15m||Quad (paths)||1|
|Hypnotize Classmates||6h||Club A (bar)||3|
|Test New Gloves||6h||Avengers Dorm (punching bag)||2|
|Explore New Worlds||8h||S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. (inside)||5|
- Mysterio's soundbite: "To be or not to be. That's....a dumb question." is a reference to a soliloquy by the titular character in William Shakespeare's Hamlet: "To be or not to be, that is the question."