"Let's totally stop this robot revolution!"
Jocasta Vi Quitéria was first introduced as an antagonist, fighting for Ultron. She could later be recruited to your academy after her defeat during the Ultron Revolution Special Event. Her Recruitment Quest is Get Jocasta! Her Mission Board Quests can be found here.
Ultron Revolution Special Event Edit
- Level 6 to start the event
- 42 Greek Tragedies
- 6 Party Invites
- 7 Silver Iron Man Helmets
- 4,180 Microchips
Avengers Academy 2.0 Edit
10 Jocasta Shards
- Defeat Heroic 5.6 - 5.10
Each time Jocasta is upgraded, her Power Level increases.
- Avengers Academy 2.0:
|2||10 Tech Parts, 500 Credits|
|3||Queen of Thebes||25 Tech Parts, 1,000 Credits|
|4||50 Tech Parts, 5,000 Credits|
|5||Titanium Avenger||20,000 Credits, 100 Tech Parts|
- Avengers Academy 1.0:
|Rank||Ultron Revolution Special Event||Post Event|
|2||14 Silver Iron Man Helmets, 4,660 Microchips||25 Ultron Tokens|
|3||23 Silver Iron Man Helmets, 5,810 Microchips||35 Ultron Tokens|
|4||32 Silver Iron Man Helmets, 7,930 Microchips||45 Ultron Tokens|
|5||41 Silver Iron Man Helmets, 11,170 Microchips||55 Ultron Tokens|
Combat Attributes Edit
|Skills||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5||Tier 6|
|Basic Attack||Punch||100% basic attack damage||+7%||+9%||+11%||+13%||+15%|
|Special Attack||Hard Punch||150% attack damage on a single enemy with attack damage debuff of -9% for 1 turn. Replaces every 3rd basic attack.||+8% damage & -1% debuff||+15% & -2%||+23% & -4%||+38% & -5%||+60% & -9%|
|Ultimate 1||Eye Beams||35% accuracy debuff to back row enemies and a 50% chance to dispel status effects on self||+4% accuracy & +5% chance to dispel||+7% & +10%||+14% & +20%||+21% & +30%||+35% & +50%|
|Passive||Robotic||+10% passive self HP buff and +10% passive self attack buff||+1% HP & +1% attack||+2% & +2%||+4% & +4%||+6% & +6%||+10% & +10%|
|Ultimate 2||Force Field||27% self heal and 146% damage to front row enemies||+5% healing & +15% attack||+8% & +30%||+16% & +51%||+27% & +88%||+41% & +117%|
Jocasta's Rank 1 outfit is a leather jacket and sunglasses propped up on her head.
Jocasta's Rank 3 outfit is sunglasses propped up on her head.
Jocasta's Rank 5 appearance has no clothes.
Jocasta searched for new Avengers recruits, and wants to build a west coast campus in Los Angeles.
Iron Man Edit
Jocasta flirts with Iron Man.
Ultron built Jocasta and programmed her with Wasp's personality. Jocasta abandons him to join the Avengers.
Viv erased everything that let Ultron control Jocasta and created blockers for all his known remote signals.
Jocasta's personality was based off of Wasp.
Jocasta is voiced by Julie Shields
- "Battery fully charged."
- "Downloading software update."
- "Engaging party mode."
- "Error: command not recognized."
- "Fun fact: I can survive in space."
- "Game over. Do you wish to continue?"
- "Guess how many apps I have."
- "Hero mode engaged."
- "I am optimized for fun."
- "I don't need clothes, but they're so cute."
- "I'm all about the filters."
- "Initiating friendship protocol."
- "Initiating hero protocol."
- "Low battery."
- "Tapping me has no effect on heroic experience."
|Test Upgrades||2h||Stark Tower (inside)||3|
|Give Them the Boot||30m||Robo Dojo|
|Bond with Wasp!||6h||Hawkeye's Apartment||Requires Wasp|
|Dance Machine||6h||Club A (dance floor)||1|
|Charge Cells||5m||Pym’s Lab (Tesla coil)||3|
|Engage Trolls||2h 30m||The Timeless Archives (computer)||5|
|Enjoy Science Fiction||1h 45m||The Timeless Archives (book)||4|
|Locate Recruits||15m||The Quinjet Hangar (Quinjet)||4|
|Train New Heroes||8h||S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. (inside)||5|
|Integrate||6h||Stark Tower (holo display)||1|
|Interview with J.A.R.V.I.S.||2h 30m||Stark Tower (J.A.R.V.I.S.)|
|Observe Organic Life||2h||Club A (bar)||1|
|Channel Your Inner Diva||4h||Wonder Auditorium (microphone)|
|Practice Motivational Speaking||4h||Wonder Auditorium (microphone)|
War Machine Jocasta Edit
- Available for a limited time during the Ultron Revolution Special Event
- 38 Titanium, 15,020 Microchips
- Available for a limited time during the Armor Wars Event
- Ultimate Armor Crate, 265 Shards each
- Available for a limited time from Van Dyne's Outfits
- 250 Shards
- No new actions
- Jocasta resembles Wasp (most likely because Jocasta was programmed with Wasp's brainwaves).
- The picture of the 'Dance Machine' action is Jocasta dabbing, although she doesn't dab in any of her dances.