Avengers Stadium is a Building. It is available at Level 15. It is a typical stadium. It has a field with a four lane track and a viewing building with bleachers to the sides of it. At one end of the field there is a digital scoreboard. There are three hurdles stacked up next to one side of the bleachers. On the field, there are two end zones with blue and red Avengers logos. There is also an Avengers "A" logo at center field.
The Avengers Stadium takes up 7 x 10 (70) plots.
- Stage 1 - Stage 1 of Avengers Stadium is the basic layout.
- Unlocks at: Level 15
- Quest: Field Day, Pt. 2
- Cost: 3,744 Credits
- Time: 16 h
- New Action Areas: Track, Field
- Stage 2
- Unlocks at: Level 28
- Quest: Normal Heroes, Pt. 2
- Cost: 12,322 Credits
- Time: 1d 5h
- New Action Areas: None
Action Areas Edit
As you upgrade Avengers Stadium, you add to the available action areas.
- Field - the center football field. There are goal posts at both ends, one end zone red and the other blue. One character allowed at a time.
- Track - the track circling the football field in the center. Characters run or fly around the track for the duration of their action. One character allowed at a time.
Avengers Stadiums allows various interactions for many characters.
Black Widow Edit
- Run In Silence - 1m, Track
Captain America Edit
- Run Your Daily Marathon - 45m, Track
- Run Like A Falcon - 10m, Track
- Seek The Infinite - 45m, Track
Ms. Marvel Edit
- Play Soccer - 1m, Field
- Track Them Down - 45m, Track
Pepper Potts Edit
- Stay Focused - 3h, Track
- Play Ball - 8h, Field
- Work It Out - 6h, Track
- Play Midgardian Games - 8h, Field
- Pretend To Exercise - 45m, Track
- Practice Coordination - 8h, Field
- Be An Excellent Sport - 45m, Field
- Test Your Endurance - 1h, Track
- Bend Space - 8h, Field
- Keep It Cute - 3h, Track
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.