Avengers Hall is a Building located at the top of the Quad. It is available at Level 1. This building seems to be heavily associated with Nick Fury, and no characters have an action inside it—although many take place on top of it, and some include attempting to get inside.
Action Areas Edit
Avengers Hall has a few action areas.
- Back - the area behind Avengers Hall.
- Door - the front door of Avengers Hall. One character allowed at a time.
- Outside - the front part of the Avengers Hall. Currently this location is unique to Hellcat and Satana. One Character allowed at a time.
- Roof - the roof of Avengers Hall. One character allowed at a time.
- Side of Building - the area at the stairset at the side of the building. Currently this location is unique to Falcon.
Avengers Hall interactions often include starting points in the Quad, and some of them include significant interaction with the Quad.
Agent 13 Edit
- Break and Enter - 30m, Door
Black Cat Edit
- Drop in Unannounced - 30m, Roof
- Walk the Line - 30m, Roof
Doctor Strange Edit
- Astral Escape - 3m 20s, Door
- Create a Monster - 4h, Outside (Requires Supreme Enchantress outfit)
- We, Robots - 30m, Side of Building (Requires RoboFalcon outfit)
- Get an Interview - 2h 30m, Outside
- Mark Your Territory - 4h, Door
- Whip Your Hair - 2h, Back
- Infiltrate Avengers Hall - 3m 20s, Roof
- Make Your Mark - 30m, Roof
Pepper Potts Edit
- Evaluate Recruits - 8h, Roof
Phil Coulson Edit
- Secret Handshake - 1h, Door
- Steal Souls - 3m 20s, Outside
- Get a Good Shot - 30m, Roof
- Sling Some Webs - 30m, Roof
- Pick Pockets - 1m (Requires Rogue Spider-Woman outfit)
- Spider Glide - 30m, Roof
The Hood Edit
- Strike It Rich - 3h, Door
- Do Some Damage - 3h, Roof (Requires Iron Wasp outfit)